The Insurance Regulatory Authority has a mandate to protect the interests of policy holders. The Authority therefore takes complaints seriously and has developed an internal procedure for handling complaints. Please use this form to tell us about your complaint so we can be able to help you. If you’re not sure about anything or have any difficulties filling in this form, you can get in touch with us by phone or email. Contact Us.
1. Please give us information about yourself.
2. Details of the registered member you are complaining against.
3. If the complaint is against an insurance company, then provide the following details.
4. Time limits may apply to your complaint- so we need to know the following dates.
5. A few more questions
6. Particulars of the complaint.
7. Make sure you have .......
(i) given us any details that you think will help us understand your complaint.
(ii) enclose copies of relevant documents.
8. By submitting this application form, you will have declared:
I would like the Insurance Regulatory Authority to consider my complaint. I confirm that all the information I have given you is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
I understand that:
(i) you will need to handle personal details about me which could include sensitive information inorder to deal with my complaint effectively;
(ii) you may need to exchange information about my compliant with the insurance company I have complained about and any other relevant organisations;
(iii) you may publish examples of where things can go wrong, based on real cases, but you will always respect my privacy and keep my personal informationn confidential.
1. Kakamega County ECoP Training
Expression of Interest on Post Retirement Medical cover
Q4 Industry Statistics
Q4 Industry Release
Claims Settlement Statistics
Consumer Protection Presentations
Pre-qualified Suppliers 2016-2018
Strategic Plan 2013-2018 (Revised)
Toll Free Line: 0800724499
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Copyright 2016 Insurance Regulatory Authority. All Rights Reserved.